For this this post i turn to you, the reader. I want to know how you feel in regards to Ron Paul's denial of evolution.
To be honest, it disturbed me some what. I can't understand how such an intelligent man could deny such a rational theory. But as someone said, religion makes smart men dumb. anyway, i know how i feel about it now tell me how it affected your view of the champion of liberty. Please comment below.
Ron Paul
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Weighing in on Ron Paul and Evolution
Posted by
carver
at
11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll get the blog rolling. As an atheist i am constantly confused by the intelligent people that believe in god much less evolution, so this is a big blow but i can get past it because i already look past religion with almost everyone. I mean, if i was to renounce everyone that believes in god i wouldn't have many friends or family left. I would assume that for some this is a deal breaker, and thats sad. But I simply look past it because RP will stop our occupation of the world and that is more important. Also i know that he would never try to make a national law requiring the teaching of creationism. there's my two cents.
"nobody has the absolute truth on either side"
...can we all agree on that?
I'm a spiritual person, though not particularly "religious". I also have a lot of respect for many of Ron Paul's platforms. There are a few must haves in my mind though for anyone to get my vote.
I can't vote for someone who doesn't believe in evolution. We need someone to take science and education back away from the zealots.
I can't help put another one of these people back in office no matter how many other issues I agree on.
Post a Comment